Love love love what Montreal shop Citizen Vintage is doing for Halloween – putting together eerily accurate costumes inspired by Hollywood movies. Not only will you look both in character and fashionable, these pieces will work in your wardrobe well after October 31. (Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about your sexy Marvin the Martian costume. Also, what?)
Group costumes are always fun for halloween! Heathers is one of my favourite teen movies particularly because of the awesome outfits Veronica and the Heathers wear! All you and your friends need to achieve the Heaters look are some cropped blazers, plaid skirts, bright coloured tights, and a croquet set!
I’ve gone as a Heather for Halloween. And yes, I was red.
- skinny4evah likes this
- crayolaxsmiles likes this
- uhhlawnuhh reblogged this from citizenvintage and added:
- uhhlawnuhh likes this
- theoreticalshopaholic reblogged this from primandproper and added:
- greatergoods likes this
- primandproper reblogged this from citizenvintage
- primandproper likes this
- digitalbatth likes this
- avoicestentorian likes this
- laurencephilomene likes this
- citizenvintage posted this